Monday, March 5, 2012

Repurposed Pompoms

I love being able to use things for more then one purpose.  So when I made these tissue paper pompoms for Baby Girl's 1st birthday I really wanted to use them to decorate her room too.


At first I had wanted to rehang them in her room above her crib or change table.  But then realized that the ceiling her her room is flat not the popcorn stuff like in the living room.  So if we wanted to take them down later there would be holes in the ceiling.  There was a empty section of wall next to her change table so I shortened the fishing line that hung them on the ceiling and arranged them in a cluster on the wall.  I love how it turned out.


And yes now there are holes in the wall instead of the ceiling but at least that is easy to cover up with something else!



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these could you post a tutorial on how to make them ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally love to do one! Its on my list!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...