Saturday, March 10, 2012

Crazy busyness!

Sorry I have not had any posts in a while.  Life has been rather fast paced lately. But I have been working on some fun projects that I hope to finish up and have out soon.  I haven't done this much sewing in a long time! Its been really fun, but hard to find the time and space for it.  One day I will have a craft room again... I hope! But until I can get things together here are some pics of our beautiful snow on our yard.


This is the view I get from my kitchen window while doing dishes after the little ones are sleeping.  I'm not that good a photographer but the sunsets coming through our trees are very pretty.


 This was after our first really big dump of snow.  Baby girl was very interested in what had happened to our yard.  

It feels like it has been a long winter this year, and more of it to come.  It is starting to warm up, but with all the trees on our yard I think the snow will stay a little longer here. At least the kiddos like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...